Remember how I told you that I would give a sneak peek of part 11? Well, uh, I guess I'll introduce the new character, ELIZABETH LOTUSPETAL!
She's supposed to look WAY different. Like, Krokotopian.
NOTE: THIS SNEAK PEEK HAS BEEN DELETED
Um, I guess that IS a sneak peek!
So, I'm deleting this tomorrow at 7 p.m. ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS!
LATER PEOPLE!

3 comments:
Hey what's up with the DISRESPECTFULNESS YOU POSTED ON MY PAGE?!
Re:
http://sorcererofthespiral.blogspot.com/2010/01/w101-fansites-and-blogs.html?showComment=1263942785465_AIe9_BEwvqWdO-qClZef2pn7qgjbyS48BozYMsHQiAdyKosWlLyU8fQXUqhqdbMWDwoTKqyiJkaaOvrD0SxmOPFSAliutgEo8FfStX5ZDYEk0PoTedhoUL6oc1xfnR6h_3IucGUEswk0SQ_HcnfdWTyPN7wcmbdunjmHvBfcObLng7kIj5agw4ZOUoo6Gci2FgTE6z9ZgYUCn1CaWmipa7ObXKpFic0UxyQiD9l9sf0QHq3B7S5O440#c5005524158547224888
Hi Alia,
I got you comment. Thanks for the nice compliment. Actually, I have been reading you blog since I began blogging! Sorry I haven't added you to my Blogroll yet. I'll do it as soon as possible.
Wow. I fell kinda better around 30% actually... I srsly don't know if I'll hear any more outbursts on my page like yours lol.
But... ty for clearing things up it takes a real human-being w/ real guts to do what you just did...
Post a Comment