1ST: I made my second blog, my idea gallery. I added a story to it.
2ND: Donna Spellthorn creates her own story. (INSPIRED BY MINE)
3RD: Rachel WildTalon decides to make one too.
WHAT IS WITH THIS???
Anyway, I don't like an Obsidian Skull. AT ALL. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT! Anon, you were seriously RIGHT! IT SUCKS! So, um, I'm deleting it.
*gets hit by tomatoes from the angry crowd*
SORRY! I just hate it! Instead, I'm making...
You'll find out. Here's a hint...
MIST
I'm thinking of adding pics to it.
I CAN'T GET A POLL UP ON MY BLOG FOR SOME REASON!
And also, Destiny is in a sticky situation. Read the details at her blog.
Well, guess that's it. Except that I FINALLY met someone at my school that plays Wizard101, and whenever I ask them something about their character, they don't respond with "I don't know" or "I forgot," and I can't play Wiz101 for the rest of the day.
LATER PEOPLE!
No comments:
Post a Comment