It's SNOWING! WOOT! It may stick to the road, may not, but there's a HUGE chance it will. It's already sticking on the sidewalks! That means I MAY have no school tomorrow... *rubs hands together and grins evilly*
I've been procrastinating. I don't want to procrastinate! I NEED TO GET VLADMIR'S STINKIN' CHEST!
Seriously, am I close to Malistaire? There's Dragon Claw whatever, and the Crystal Grove. After that, do I get the quest to kill him? Because by then I'll be level 48, right?
RIGHT?
Well, I guess It's to W101 I go...
I HATE THE INTERNET! I keep on trying to hire henchmen, but I can't because of how stupidly slow it goes.
That is it! THIS IS STUPID. PERIOD. I need somebody to help me.
Ugh. Well, I've got to work on Alura's movie. BYE PEOPLE!
1 comment:
Lucky! It rarely ever snows where I live. :(
Post a Comment