Sunday, January 17, 2010

Idea Gallery, Blogger of the Week, New header, Stuff about Indiana, Blah blah blah blah blah...

FIRST: An Obsidian Skull part 2 is in progress.

SECOND: Blogger of the week... IS.... Somebody I met on the test realm the day I discovered his blog... SAMUEL WATERCASTER FROM AWESOME DIVINERS!  Congrats Samuel! (Poor guy isn't even on Friendly's Blog List...)

THIRD: Bet you noticed the new header! I put that up the night before I left to Indiana, after that post. Thanks for all of the nice comments!


FOURTH: The plane ride to Indiana was very cool, and me naturally a writer, I put this together:


I stepped in. This was the first time in months I had been on a plane. The flight attendants smiled at me (and mostly everyone) as I entered. I had the feeling you got once you were done with all of the exhausting preparation for a trip. "FINALLY! I'm on my way to Indiana!" I thought, walking towards our seats.


Happily, I sat down at my window seat, excited that the plane would take off any moment now. Afterwards, I quickly made sure my DSi was still in my purse, then chatted with my stepmom. After many moments of waiting, the plane started moving.

That thrilling feeling rushed through me, as the plane sped onto the runaway. I glanced over at the elderly man sitting next to my stepmom. He was fine, and reading his book casually as if the plane were already up in the sky. Shrugging it off, I slowly sat back down. Soon enough, the plane lifted up off the ground at a slanted angle. It whooshed up into the air. The sky was cloudless, so we just shot straight up with no dramatic effects. (such as clouds) I looked down to the city below, and gave the state of _______ a final goodbye.


My earphones were in my ears happily, and music was flowing from my iPod to my ears. I hummed the tune of Show Me What I'm Looking For as it played, meanwhile staring out the window thinking about what to right for part 12 of TMPSOA. That was all I did for the whole ride, except I also listened to Jordin Sparks, Owl City, Pheonix, and Muse. The scene below changed from clear, enabling me to see every building below, to cloudy, making me blind to the sights below. It was like many valleys of marshmallow-ish stuff. Then the captain's voice was heard by everyone, as he announced the soon landing.

We grew closer to the clouds below. As soon as we dove through, I was blinded by the clouds. The plane flew through the first layer ever so slowly. I thought it was over, then I saw the second layer of clouds blow us. The gap in between us was very amazing to be in. It was just so mysterious... And the clouds seemed to go on for forever. 


It wasn't long before the plane dove out, unveiling the wondrous land with patches of ice and snow, covering small areas of the ground. It was the first glimpse of Indiana I ever saw, and I'll never forget it.

And lastly, the conclusion to THE TRANSFORMATION PARTY!

UGH! The video uploader screen is not working!

*destroys laptop with huge moss covered rock (moss cause it's green :) )*


Whatever. I missed blogging, and right now, I'm on my way to the test realm. PARTAY!


*ahem*


LATER PEOPLE!

5 comments:

M.W.S said...

Lol, I've been knowing Sam in-game and on W101 Central for months never knew he had a blog though...

M.W.S said...

Wow having problems w/ your Hypercam thats a screen recorder I can always rely on...

Dinodiva said...

Yay! :D
-MC-

Alyssa Frostriver said...

Cool! Sounds like the trip was fun! =D

Piper Blurred said...

I like your blog. I'm following... :D