Saturday, January 30, 2010

Extreme randomness, and how to get symbols(not on keyboard)typed in!

RANDOM. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDOM.

I'm going to send in this ad to W101.com.
Also, go here, and click on November. See my ad? Well, next, go to December, and look through the whole thing until you see an ad for The Tale of Sarah SpiritHeart. I am the original advertiser, people!

Ok, this wasn't stealing at first. Now, you should have seen one by me in December while looking for Sarah's. Click that link again, and look through it, until you find an ad for the Chronicles of Wizard City. THEY STOLE MY IDEA. STRAIGHT STOLE IT. THEY COPIED. EDITED. PASTED. ARGH!

Also, I think I may advertise regularly up there...

I just need to think of lots of good ideas.

Sarah though doesn't know how to copy and paste...

I'm going to work on it!

Anyway, here's how to get different characters on a keyboard.

WINDOWS XP: Start>>All Programs>>Accessories>>System Tools>>Character Map

MAC: Edit>>Special Characters

I don't know about Vista yet...

Anywho, LATER PEOPLE! ♥

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Vista=Same thing as XP (I tried it)

Zachary WinterFlame said...

cool stinks that they stole it.

Sierra WinterBreeze said...

OOH! Advertising!!! Mind if I do that? xD

My sister said she'd make one for me! So, yeah... :D If that's okay with you, I mean. I don't want to take your idea. Like that other person... O.o

By the way, don't worry about the copying. You're not the only one who's been copied. Read all of the stories around February, March, and April of 2009, and you'll see that MANY of them resemble mine. Particularly that evil Emma IceTalon... Grr, she was the first person to copy me...

Anonymous said...

Sorry =(
I didn't realize I was copying.
Just so you know. Again, I'm really sorry.
Luv your stories! <3
Sarah Spiritheart