ughhh not ANOTHER! bring me to life music video from wizard101! sorry if i sound really harsh but i watched three of those on youtube! O. o?? but i like the beginning part of the short story :) and also...HOW DO YA PUT VIDEOS ON BLOGGER??? i recently taped a HUGE party with hypercam and korean music (WOOT KOREA ROCKS! :D) soooo HOW DO I DO IT? thanks :D
ughhh not ANOTHER! bring me to life music video from wizard101! sorry if i sound really harsh but i watched three of those on youtube! O. o?? but i like the beginning part of the short story :) and also...HOW DO YA PUT VIDEOS ON BLOGGER??? i recently taped a HUGE party with hypercam and korean music (WOOT KOREA ROCKS! :D) soooo HOW DO I DO IT? thanks :D
Well, when Sierra told me, there was no symbol on the toolbar, but she said there's this film reel thing next to the picture icon.
I tried doing it with the picture icon and it definitely did NOT work, I remember waiting two weeks and it was still loading.
So, I discovered BLOGGER IN DRAFT. Either search that, or do www.bloggerindraft.com, I reccomend searching because I'm pretty sure that address is incorrect.
In BLOGGER IN DRAFT, there is a symbol next to the picture symbol. I used this after discovering Windows Movie Maker on my computer, so I don't know if Hypercam videos work.
If you have a Windows XP computer though, and you don't know that you have it, just go to search, search a file, and type in Windows Movie Maker. After a while it may appear.
It's easy to use, and you can make your videos really cool!
Man, that was a LOAD of info! I forgot to tell you, to edit a Hypercam video in Windows Movie Maker, go to documents, drag over the clip to the symbol on the toolbar thing, and WMM will pop up. Drag it on to the empty space. Then, you can drag it below and start editing!
LOL! moo meow..(sorry that moment was rather weird) but i already did some stuff on windows movie maker a LONG time ago. the quality is screwed up though sooo im trying to look at it first online before youtube hits! :d okee ill go search it up thanks alia!
~DarkWolfie
Ps: oh yeah i went on the main wizared101 web today and i saw some old pictures in the photo album with YOU in it! xD
6 comments:
Wow! You really captured that "epic trailer" feeling! One thing, though, you should have turned off overhead names. You can do that in the esc menu.
Okay, I guess I may do that in the actual movie.
ughhh not ANOTHER! bring me to life music video from wizard101! sorry if i sound really harsh but i watched three of those on youtube! O. o?? but i like the beginning part of the short story :) and also...HOW DO YA PUT VIDEOS ON BLOGGER??? i recently taped a HUGE party with hypercam and korean music (WOOT KOREA ROCKS! :D) soooo HOW DO I DO IT? thanks :D
ughhh not ANOTHER! bring me to life music video from wizard101! sorry if i sound really harsh but i watched three of those on youtube! O. o?? but i like the beginning part of the short story :) and also...HOW DO YA PUT VIDEOS ON BLOGGER??? i recently taped a HUGE party with hypercam and korean music (WOOT KOREA ROCKS! :D) soooo HOW DO I DO IT? thanks :D
Well, when Sierra told me, there was no symbol on the toolbar, but she said there's this film reel thing next to the picture icon.
I tried doing it with the picture icon and it definitely did NOT work, I remember waiting two weeks and it was still loading.
So, I discovered BLOGGER IN DRAFT. Either search that, or do www.bloggerindraft.com, I reccomend searching because I'm pretty sure that address is incorrect.
In BLOGGER IN DRAFT, there is a symbol next to the picture symbol. I used this after discovering Windows Movie Maker on my computer, so I don't know if Hypercam videos work.
If you have a Windows XP computer though, and you don't know that you have it, just go to search, search a file, and type in Windows Movie Maker. After a while it may appear.
It's easy to use, and you can make your videos really cool!
Man, that was a LOAD of info! I forgot to tell you, to edit a Hypercam video in Windows Movie Maker, go to documents, drag over the clip to the symbol on the toolbar thing, and WMM will pop up. Drag it on to the empty space. Then, you can drag it below and start editing!
LOL! moo meow..(sorry that moment was rather weird) but i already did some stuff on windows movie maker a LONG time ago. the quality is screwed up though sooo im trying to look at it first online before youtube hits! :d okee ill go search it up thanks alia!
~DarkWolfie
Ps: oh yeah i went on the main wizared101 web today and i saw some old pictures in the photo album with YOU in it! xD
Post a Comment