Saturday, December 12, 2009

MINERVA!

SWITCH TIME!!!! That means I get to see my little Nervy! SHE'S SO CUTE!

Um, okay. I am so close to level 36! I just hate repeatedly battling. The only sidequests I have say:
Defeat (creature's name) 0 of (number) Also, the only sidequests I have are in Marleybone!

Well, Rachel is almost out of WC. (WOOT!) She just needs to defeat Alicane soon. (DROP MY STINKIN' SPRITE ALREADY, WILL YA?) Then to Mr. Foulgaze. Then Lord Nightshade. Which reminds me, the first time I ever killed him, I got his Dark Sprite. SO not a regular Sprite!

Then, BOOM she kills Krokenhamen, BOOM she kills Krokothep. BOOM she kills
Krokopatra. Which reminds me, they all have the same outfit-thingy, but they are different colors. Like, the main creatures in the Pyramid are Fire, so Krokenhamen has reddish-orange. Krokothep has blue, because the Krokoshpinx has mainly Ice. And ANYONE could assume the Tomb of Storms has mainly Storm, so guess why Krokopatra has purple?

I haven't played as Mary in a while.

Anyway, back to Rachel. Wow, I can solo bosses with her power. I could never do that! Balance rules. QUIT COMPLAINING ABOUT IT, W101.com FORUM PEOPLE! Weakness has saved her life a gazillion times. And so will Balanceblade. She's secondary Storm, which is okay, her having a spell that gives +10% accuracy to any spell.

YAY! I'm having Spaghetti for dinner! I love Spaghetti!

Okay, let me explain why I only had 10 minutes of W101 on Thursday. I was at my Chorus recital, and it took forever to get home. First, my dad wanted to go to Taco Bell (drivethrough). So the people there took FOREVER!!! Then, my stepmom had to get some stuff at Wallgreens (still hating the know-it-all lady) which, of course, took forever! So, that is why.

MAN I am hungry! I need to EAT!

Um, I don't know what to blog about...

I KNOW!

Haha... Today I saw the Princess and the Frog. It was a good movie. But it was so sad at the end!

Still don't know what to blog about...

Oh wait. While thinking of what to blog about, Rachel wiped out Alicane, Foulgaze, and Nightshade. YAY!

BYE PEOPLE!

1 comment:

EstellaRosa said...

I solo bosses at level 22! :-)