Saturday, December 26, 2009

1 in the morning, killing Akuji and Youkai, meanwhile PREPARED!

WOOT! I GOT THE SWORD SAINT BADGE! I was wondering how everyone gets that badge... No luck on a Ghoul or Minotaur from Youkai or Akuji.

Anyway, I've got luck! I guess I might as well spread the word about the UNofficial Christmas partay!

It's today, (ONE IN THE MORNING! Already the 26th!) 4:30 Central to 7:30 Central, in Ravenwood, Vampire area UNO!

Wear your full Santa suit if you've got one. THEN you'll get an Eye of Bartelby pack. Bring your Firezilla if you've got one as well. They're gonna take a pic of everyone with one if there's a lot of Firezillas out there!

NOT a dating party. Please don't blurt out anything date related.

No name calling. Seriously, am I going to violate this stuff? I'm a Menu chatter.

Trade yer cards, matey! ARRGH!

And the #1 rule...

BE THERE!

I found out about this at Wizard101 Information. 

Well, bye people! *yawns*

1 comment:

Al Fonzo said...

WOOT! Good job getting your sword saint badge! If you need help with Akuji or Youkai just ask. I'll be glad to do it.


-Amber StarGem
Myth Master