Finally I have a counter! Thanks Jessica from the Awesome Pyromancer for telling me how to get one! I also have a new title picture (sort of).
I've realized something else, too. When my blog was about 2 or 3 weeks old, I only had less than 5 followers. Thanks to all of you followers for helping me get to 9! I just need one more, and I'll have ten! Then maybe I could do something special... But that will be a while from now. UNLESS YOU TELL OTHER WIZARD101 BLOGGERS ABOUT MY BLOG! Or just people you know.
Gypsy and Minerva are somewhat getting along. Minerva stopped hissing and Gypsy stopped chasing her. So they're pretty much in peace.
You know why it's hard to sleep at my dad's house sometimes? He lives right across from train tracks. So, at night, I always get woken up by that noisy block-like thing of metal!
Alia is SO CLOSE to level 30. I just need to wait 2 more weeks so my dad can get me Crowns. Then, TO CHELSEA COURT I GO!
Last night, I was questing in Grizzlehiem. I noticed this error:
Click to enlarge, you see it much clearly that way.
Who in the world is SIGRID? That mistake was probably made because of VIGRID.
And I just remembered, that Gearhead's voice was so annoying. Same for Krokopatra. Which reminds me, I've got this screenshot!
So, bye! I've got to go check on my cats.


3 comments:
I fell you my grand parents place they live next to railroad tracks too and I wake up all the time because of the train noises.
well congrats because I just became your 10th follower. I really like your blog so I follwed now. ^_^
Thanks!
Post a Comment