Monday, November 30, 2009

WOOT! 300 VISTITS IN 5 DAYS!

Keep up the good work.
Now that I'm on mom's computer, I can show you that pic advertisment:

Many may NOT know this, but pressing Ctrl-G will make EVERYTHING disappear, then press it again. IT'S BACK! Like magic! (Of course. We ARE Wizards here in Wizard101, is it Ninja101? I don't think so!)

Also, ALIA HAS CENTAUR! No joke! That has always been my favorite spell in the game. Guess why I put it on the Title?

It does AWESOME damage for 6 pips! And so does Pheonix. 5 pips for Pheonix, actually.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! CALL NOW, AND GET ANOTHER FOR THE PRICE OF 1 EXTRA PIP, SAME DAMAGE, BUT MORE ACCURACY!

*turns off tv, looks at Centaur and Pheonix*

*GASP*

THESE HAVE THE SAME DAMAGE!

But, it's a good deal. You could either:

Use 5 pips, QUICKLY, because you REALLY can't get killed, and cast the awesome Pheonix! Of course, you'll be risking a fizzle...

Hey, you've got time. You still have 500 health left in you. And you don't nedd to worry, it's likely you won't hurry, so off you scurry! And cast Centaur! (Hopefully, if it's not one of those fizzles that happen 10% of times.)

If you pair Centaur with a blade and trap, you get about... Let me see... 1000 DAMAGE! I tested it on Triton Ave. to see how awesome it is.

Check this out, you can tell its Centaur, can't you?



That is the most damage I have ever done without another helping! This one time, another guy cast Feint on the same target I was using for Centaur. 1,270 DAMAGE????????

By the way, tour is still loading. *smashes computer with other computer and throws both out the window*

I'm also gonna have my #50 post THE DAY BEFORE I SEND MY BLOG BACK TO FSAL! YAYS!

So, bye! I have to see that cute video of a kitten again.

No comments: