Monday, November 23, 2009

That last post was too short...

There are LOTS of things I have to talk about, and also ask about. (I am an ADEPT.)

1. How do I get a ticket to Chelsea Court? I have 2 quests telling me to go there, and I'm level 29 by the way.

2. I have seen all of these widgets on the bottom of many Wizard101 blogs, and they tell how many people have visited. HOW do I get one?

 Now, ALIA GOT A KROKOTOPIAN MANSION! Why no pics? I'm waiting for my Hypercam for a better experience. But check out THIS thing I discovered while questing:

  One thing you may have noticed is that he looks like the first Balance instructor. (can't....remember....the....NAME!)

By the way, the 2 cats clash thing was not very good... Minerva is vicious. Still. She hates females too.


 What else do I need to talk about?


 I guess nothing. So BYE PEOPLE!

5 comments:

Lyssie Silverheart said...

you get the ticket to Chelseas court from the lady in the ticket booth istead of saying to hyde park you click on chelseas court hope to see you in Moo shu.
Silverheart

Alia Lotuspetal said...

OK, guess I'll try it now. Thanks!

Jessica said...

There are many places you can get the counter, but mine, and my fav, is by bravenet. Go check it out!

Sierra Starsong said...

You'll need to finish the main story quests in Hyde Park first, then one of the NPC's (Sherlock?) will tell you to go to Chelsea, then you'll be able to get a ticket for it. You have to get a new ticket 'quest' every time to ride one of the aircars, no MB FastPass cards.

Alyssa said...

Oh, wow
Celestia?
Sign of a new world coming! Great you found that!