Monday, November 16, 2009

KROKOPATRA HERE I COME! Next week, of course.

Prince Ako or Aka or Aki or whatever lies in his grave at this second, so I'm preparing the gravestone for Krokopatra! But I ran out of crowns. That means...

CROWNLESSSSSS!!! (Those. Addictive. Henchmen.)

 And I don't have access to the Temple of Storms. Shoot. HENCHMEN, WHY ARE YOU SO ADDICTIVE? WHY? AHHHH!

 My mom says next week I should ask my dad for crowns. He may get me a Blockbuster card.... Or just say ,"Didn't I just buy you crowns? Ask your mom next week."

*smacks forehead*

 WORST CASE SCENARIO.

 You know, my cat's been becoming nicer, I think it's because she's growing. She'll be 1 year old in January. Here's her when she was younger:

Sweet, right? Hehe. WRONG. That kitten used to be so vicious. But she's curled up next to my foot this second... Awww...

 Oh, and Alia's officially level 27. She gained a level by... Combat. EVERY time it's by battles. But I'm only 5,000 gold away from the Krok mansion! Yep, 15,00 gold. I can buy almost ANY equipment in game now! But I must save it. Save it for Sir Lucky...

 Poor Piggle... STORYTIME!

 Once, there lived a Journeyman Thuergist desperate for a house. Her dorm was too small for all of her furnishings. It was never insulated either. The Journeyman was poor. But she was 2,000 gold away from her cottage. She had a lovely silver and green piggle named Sir Lucky. It was her second pet she ever got. Her first pet was a beautiful, white Unicorn with an elegant green mane. No, she couldn't sell Princess Midnight! She had to earn more gold, just had to. Desperate, with nothing else to sell, she pulled the Piggle out of her bookbag. Tears formed in its eyes as she handed it to the pet shop owner. The young wizard was handed gold, and with tears in her eyes now, said goodbye to her little piggy. She hugged him and left sadly.

Someday I'll get him back, the day I'm not saving money for a Desert Villa. (Or at least make a piggle exactly like him...)

 POOR LUCKY!

 Someday... The little pig is probably locked up in a cell, oinking for a meal.

 AWWW... Minerva just licked my toes!

 She used to do that all the time. I made up a song about it. It goes like this...

 Scurvy Nervy, you lick my toes!
 You're so soft and that I know!
 I love my Neer-vy.

 Well, bye! Better work on part 7 of The Most Powerful Spells of All.

4 comments:

Stingite said...

Cute cat! Best of luck getting those crowns!

Alyssa said...

Hey Alia, me and Cody are teaming up to do a Wizard101 blog! Check it out! (After we get it set up, of course!) It's the Duo of Death.

Alia Lotuspetal said...

Cool, I should check it out once you give me a link!

Alyssa said...

theduoofdeath.blogspot.com