Okay, so my mom found out the password.
*ahem*
BREAKING NEWS! An extra-terrestrial from Krokotopia has flown in from the Hyde Park Balloon! This, "ALIEN" claims to be the hero of Krokotopia. She also claims to be a Wizard. Still, she wears green so we are not sure. Whatever this thing is, it's looking for one important thing-the Krokonomicon!
Look out for this creature:
Haha... Yeah. This world is AWESOME. In fact, even though there are NO sidewalks, I only got sucked in once! You see, I just walk around the edges in Hyde Park. Then, because of the boxes, I wait for all creatures to pass by. When they do, I swiftly run around the boxes, up/down the ramp, and quickly go to the edge again.
Well, instead of yesterday, TODAY 2 cats clash. I really want them to get along.
Also, for Christmas I'm thinking of getting one of those Hypercams. That way, I can show you these "episodes" of end-of-world battles (Lord Nightshade, Krokopatra, Meowiarty, you get it?)
You know what I've been thinking about? The new Nickelodeon logo. WHY give up the splat mark? WHY??? It's gone for good now...
So, um, yeah. Oooh! Part 6 is up! See my featured author page at: https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/creativewriting/alialotuspetal OMIGOSH they spelled Alia A-L-I-A-H???
Part 7 may be my longest yet... Lots of strange things are happening to Alia now.
But, I'd better go to kill some cats(WAH!!!). And rats. So BYE PEOPLE!

1 comment:
Haha. If you ride that allot of times you get the "Astronaut" or something like that badge.
Post a Comment