Thursday, October 8, 2009

SUSHI!!! (devours whole plate of Sushi, including dish)

I AM SUSHI CRAZY!!!

I had Sushi for dinner. Well, not really Sushi. I just went to a Sushi RESTAURANT. I got this huge thing of Fried Tofu. It was gross and slimy. At least on the inside. I WISH I had Sushi. But I got Ice Cream afterwards! It's this Ice Cream wrapped in rice cake. Moshi Ice cream RULEZ!! HAHAHA! (It made me hyper though.)
  I decide to go to Krokotopia and battle Biti Nirini with my friend Wolf, and this other guy named Arlen.

They were wondering what the Obsidian chest was. They are WAY far from Dragonspyre.
My other friend named Wolf (Shadowcatcher I think?) has this awesome Mooshu house! I went there to him, and his friends were there. But one of his friends was like, "Please go away." and "Why me?" . I said, "Don't be mean!" and teleported to Krokotopia.

My LAST friend named Wolf gained lots of levels. He's got the title, "Spider Squisher."
 David Lifegem was obviously shopping and selling, I found him in the Amulet shop, Wand shop, and the Bazaar.

 Enough of my friends, I decided to take a trip down memory lane.
AKA: Unicorn Way.


 It was fun. Battled a few Dark Sprites, battled Rattlebones, battled Dark Sprites...
                       THOSE were the days. But I looked like a Death/Storm Wizard. Purple and Black.
                                          (Hits forehead)

Well, guess I'm done for today! Bye!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I feel like meeting you......